Creating confident, connected, and compassionate kids!
You’ll learn to promote emotional intelligence and wellbeing by fostering the following five core social and emotional competencies and outlined by the Collaborative for Academic and Social and Emotional Learning (CASEL).
- Self-Awareness (I am aware of what I am feeling.)
- Self-Management (I have helpful communication tools to manage big feelings with care and kindness.)
- Social Awareness (I am aware of what others are feeling.)
- Relationship Skills (I show I care what others feel and use tools to stay connected and kind.)
- Responsible Decision Making (I have tools to help me make choices that are kind and caring to me and others.)
Meet Our Team of Kimochis® Certified Trainers
Not in your area?
Do you need help helping kids with BIG feelings?
Current In-Person TrainingsClick a button below to see available dates and register online.
Kimochis® – Plushy Feely Corp. is a Continuing Professional Development Provider (PCE #5175 / PDP #291).
Trainers are consultants of Plushy Feely Corp. Download our W-9 to bring Kimochis to your school or organization.