Kimochis® Social Emotional Learning ProgramsEarly Childhood (Ages 3-6), Elementary (Grades 1-5), Schoolwide (K-5), and Mental Health
Creating confident, connected, and compassionate kids!
You’ll learn to promote emotional intelligence and wellbeing by fostering the following five core social and emotional competencies and outlined by the Collaborative for Academic and Social and Emotional Learning (CASEL).
- Self-Awareness (I am aware of what I am feeling.)
- Self-Management (I have helpful communication tools to manage big feelings with care and kindness.)
- Social Awareness (I am aware of what others are feeling.)
- Relationship Skills (I show I care what others feel and use tools to stay connected and kind.)
- Responsible Decision Making (I have tools to help me make choices that are kind and caring to me and others.)
Kimochis® – Plushy Feely Corp. is a Continuing Professional Development Provider (PCE #5175 / PDP #291).
Trainers are consultants of Plushy Feely Corp. Download our W9 to bring Kimochis to your district or organization.